We compare the prices of1,450car hire companies worldwide
GetUnlimited Mileagefor FREE on most cars we supply
We supply cars in over28,000worldwide destinations
No Credit Card Fees&No Hidden Charges
Rent a car in Ireland with specialtyrentacar.com and you have no card fees, no cancellation fees and no amendment to pay costs. Look online for best rates of cars of the Ireland destination and book your vehicle with us to benefit from much lower prices.
Whatever your budobtain, we are confident of having a car for your needs. You can choose between small economic cars to luxury cars and minivans to 7 or 9 seats if many of you. Other options are the cars manual, automatic or with air conditioning.
The color of the Ireland is green and its landscape only confirms this. Small piece of land at the corner of Europe, the Ireland is not less rich in culture and especially best known for his guinness and its nocturnal amusements. Go to the discovery of this country with a car of destination. We offer pick-up points in cities such as Dublin and Galway.
Visits and activities
- Dublin - Pubs, bars, restaurants, discos, live music, Guinness Storeroom, the River Liffey, Trinity College, Phoenix Park, St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street for shopping.
- East Coast and the Interior of the country - the Wicklow Hills, Boyne Valley, Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Roundwood Reservoir and Glenmacnass Reservoir.
- The region of Shannon - Cliffs of Moher, the Castle Bunratty, Cahir Castle, Rock of Cashel, Burren National Park. Cities: Adare, Clonmel, Ennis, Limerick.
- Southwest - Blarney Castle, Blarney Stone, Dingle Peninsula and Ring of Kerry. Cities: Cork, Kilarney, Tralee.
- Ireland of the West - the Hill of the Virgin Mary (Knock), Achill Island, Mount Slievemore, The Deserted Village, tours by car along the Atlantic coast, Ballina, Castlebar (for shopping, markets, arts and the Museum of Country Life), Foxford Woolen Mills, Westport summer festivals.
- Northwest - Hills of Donegal, Letterkenny (the city of Europe developing as quickly), Cavan, The Malin Head, Ben Bulben Mountain, Ring Fort, Monaghan, Sligo.
Sites of national heritage of South-East of Ireland:
County of Carlow - Altamount Gardens
Kilkenny - Dunmore Caves, Jerpoint Abbey, Kilkenny Castle, St. Mary's Church
Waterford - Dungarven Castle
Wexford - Ballyhack Castle, Ferns Castle, Reginald's Tower, Wexford Wildflower Reserve, Tintern Abbey.
Ireland cities for the car destination
Here are some other popular cities of Ireland for the destination of the vehicle.
More Information About Ireland
Car rental in Ireland - The leading Specialty Rent a Car offers vehicle hire in Ireland at low cost prices and a wide selection of rental cars for travel throughout Ireland with unlimited mileage. Enjoy a trip to Ireland and our offers for car hire, to discover the beautiful natural landscapes and the major cities of Ireland. The car is the best way to travel during the holidays and many more places moving with maximum comfort. Also, remember that the prices of Specialty Rent a Car are ' best price guarantee ' and include all compulsory insurances, unlimited mileage travel generally do not provide no-cost and for modification and cancellation of booking until 48 hours before the rental period. If you need to know which are our pick-up stations click on rent a car in Ireland, and help in planning your journey through our guide on the various parts of Ireland.
Rent a car in Ireland with Specialty Rent a Car
With a car rental in Ireland you can visit the entire country by withdrawing everywhere a rental car. In fact, Specialty Rent a Car is characterized as a large network of rent a car in Ireland who works closely with all major car rental company on the market to get provisions always the best rental fleets and the best service during your move. Retiring a car hire in Dublin visit Trinity College, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the National Gallery and numerous pubs. With a car rental in Cork, the Quays, St. Ann's Shandon, Red Abbey and St Finbarr's Cathedral. Take